Since 1946, G & V Machine Company, a full-service production CNC machine shop, has crafted various metal parts for our wide diverse customer base that includes agriculture, construction, off road highway trucking, forestry, mining, and other industries around the world.
This position reports to the Engineering Programming Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and enter part numbers and routers into ERP software.
- Update and maintain routing per productions and engineering requests.
- Enter engineering changes into ERP software.
- Daily administrative duties include excel pivot tables and document pulling and filing.
- Working with Engineering and Customer Service to verify documentation has been completed and/or needs completing.
- Account and labor entry and balancing
- Schedule machine priorities based on available material in-house.
- Manage and maintain updates and changes to workflow documents controlled by engineering.
- Special projects as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability (including physical) required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education, training, and experience equivalent to a high school diploma with 1-3 years working knowledge within an administrative, accounting, or customer service role (preferably within a manufacturing environment). An intermediate knowledge level of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Must possess the ability to build positive team relationships and achieve outcome-oriented objectives, setting priorities and managing time effectively.
- Must possess working knowledge in automated systems and terminology and the ability to develop and interpret related reports using spreadsheets, word processing and related software. Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business machines, such as a computer and keyboard, a calculator, telephone, FAX, photocopier and so on.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents, please send your resume to email@example.com. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
G & V Machine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time Pay: Depends on experience