Since 1946, G & V Machine Company, a full-service production CNC machine shop, has crafted various metal parts for our wide diverse customer base that includes agriculture, construction, off road highway trucking, forestry, mining, and other industries around the world.
The purpose of this non-supervisory position, located in Ixonia, Wisconsin, is to perform all duties of a Quality Technician and perform other tasks as assigned or requested.
Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, responsibilities are:
- Inspection of machined parts and assemblies using precision measuring equipment
- Performs receiving, first piece, in-process, and final inspection as required.
- Performs floor audits to verify part quality, in process quality plans, and assist in process improvements.
- Initiates and/or completes required documentation as longs, move tickets, sign-offs etc.
- Provides machine operators with document interpretation and assists in training of new employees in use of tools, gauges, and other measuring devices.
- Issues gauges per quality plan and record for recall. Calibrates basic gauging equipment and records results.
- Knowledge and experience in inspection techniques
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to calibrate and adjust basic gauging equipment
- Basic statistical concepts
- Understands basic GD&T principles
This candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly with all levels of the organization, customers, and vendors. Good mechanical ability, shop mathematics and understanding of the machining process. Outgoing personality and ability to give useful feedback. Basic print reading and specification interpretation skills.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and will not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
G & V Machine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour