Since 1946, G & V Machine Company, a full-service production CNC machine shop, has crafted various metal parts for our wide diverse customer base that includes agriculture, construction, off road highway trucking, forestry, mining, and other industries around the world.
We are looking for a full-time CAD Designer. The individual will be doing the following job duties:
- This position will design fixtures and tooling to produce desired features to customer requirements.
- Produce necessary detail drawings and component lists for manufacturing of components to achieve desired results.
- Assist Tool Room machinists with any print clarifications, recommend action to correct any fixture or tool discrepancies.
- Assist Tool Room machinists in the manufacture of components or tools when needed.
- When assigned, prepare multiple layouts, renditions or variations to evaluate possible process options.
- Ability to design fixtures within the given budget.
The requirements for this job include:
Four year degree or two year degree plus two years experience or four years of progressive experience in an engineering or manufacturing field.
We will train the right person for the job!
Advanced print reading, and GD & T skills and proficient knowledge of Solidworks or other similar 3-D software.
Ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization.
Thorough knowledge of machining and assembly processes; Superior mechanical aptitude.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
G & V prides itself on our full benefit package offered to employees which includes:
- Great health plan that has zero co-pay charges for office visits
- Choice of 2 Dental plans
- tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for continuing education
- Vision plan
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Perfect attendance program
- 401k with company match (Roth or Pre-tax)
- Vacation at 6 months
- We offer a $2,500 referral bonus (when an employee refers a new employee, that is given to both the current and the new employee at the 6-month anniversary).
- Other perks include: safety lunches, holiday lunches, holiday pay, annual employee/family outings.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and will not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
G & V Machine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer