Creating Parts For High Profile Customers
At G & V Machine Company, we recognize and reward our employees for a job well done. Would you like to be part of our team with generous pay, varying options for time off, and great benefits?
G & V was established in 1946 and is currently a woman owned family business. Our machinists craft various metal parts for our wide diverse customer base that includes, agriculture, construction, off road highway trucking, forestry, mining and other industries around the world. We are conveniently located in Ixonia near HWY 16 and Interstate 94 between Madison and Milwaukee, WI. We have employees from all surrounding cities and many that have been with us for a decade or more.
We are looking for an experienced toolmaker to work 3rd shift who would like some flexibility in your hours.
- Fabricate and assemble fixture and tooling components to achieve proper work holding.
- Perform required maintenance of fixtures and tooling as needed or requested.
- Operate VMC (CNC) for multiple features and profiled components.
- Sharpen cutting tools as needed or requested.
- Perform rework on non-conforming parts.
- Submit fixtures, tooling, or parts to inspection for verification.
- Perform manual machining operations on job orders including the manufacturing of prototypes.
- Assist the machinists with their tooling needs and supporting production to minimize machine down time.
Pay for this position ranges from $18.00-$25.00 per hour or more (based on experience) and would be working full time or part time on 3rd shift( 3rd shift also earns a 10% shift premium).
- G & V prides itself on our full benefit package offered to employees which includes:
- Great health plan that has zero co-pay charges for office visits
- Choice of 2 Dental plans
- tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for continuing education
- Vision plan
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Perfect attendance program
- 401k with company match (Roth or Pre-tax)
- Vacation at 6 months
- We offer a $2,500 referral bonus (when an employee refers a new employee, that is given to both the current and the new employee at the 6-month anniversary).
- Other perks include: safety lunches, holiday lunches, holiday pay, annual employee/family outings.